3rd Annual Postgraduate Colloquium was conducted three days for postgraduate students to enhance their experience and knowledge toward academic skills, and the workshops were presented by highly qualified PhD candidates.
Dr. Yunis Ali Ahmed Dean of SIMAD Graduate Studies has opened the ceremony for welcoming keynote speakers, guest, and participants from different regions in Somalia to participate in this important event that happen yearly
Eng. Mohamud Mohamed, Deputy Rector of SIMAD University thanks to SIMAD Graduate Studies for developing academic skills and growing day by day. And also he was advised participants to take part in success and development in the country. And congrats on coming to this event to learn something new.
On the second day, we perform three workshops
1. “The Somali factor issue and perspectives” presented by Dr. Ibrahim Farah Bursalid,
2. “How to write and publish a scientific paper” presented by Dr. Fuad Mire Hassan, and
3. “Data Visualization with python” presented by Dr. Salah Ali Hassan.
On the last day of the workshop, we conducted
1. “Quantitative data analysis using smart PLS” presented by Dr. Ismail Mohamed Ali.
2. “Demystifying Background and problem statement thesis writing” presented by Dr. Ahmed Qadar Jama and lastly.
3. “Monitoring and evaluation: design and implement” presented by Mr. Mohamed M. Ahmed
The event “3rd Annual Postgraduate Colloquium” was ended beautifully, In that three days Master students from regions attended the event and they have expressed event was beneficial bandar slot gacor.